- 2 pounds chicken wings (no tips)
- 1 cup Secret Aardvark Drunken Jerk Sauce
- * Place in gallon zip lock bag, mix and marinade 4 -24 hours in refrigerator.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ½ medium-size sweet onion, diced
- ½ (18-ounce) jar raspberry preserves
- ½ cup Secret Aardvark Drunken Jerk Sauce=
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 ½ teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
For Raspberry Glaze
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté until tender. Stir in preserves, Drunken Jerk sauce, and olive oil; cook, stirring often, 5 minutes or until preserves are melted. Stir in wine and vinegar. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Add lemon juice.
Spray sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour wings on sheet pan and spread evenly. Broil on high for 15–20 minutes or until brown turning the wings over once. Brush wings generously with raspberry glaze and return to broiler for 5 minutes.