Aardvark Reaper Mango Margarita
Craving a little heat? This classic margarita recipe features fresh mango, pineapple juice, lime juice, and Aardvark Smoked Reaper Hot Sauce for a tropical-inspired cocktail with some heat. Don’t worry. It won’t melt your face off. Well, maybe a little.
½ Ripe Mango (skin & pit removed and cubed. You can also use frozen mango chunks)
3 oz Pineapple Juice
1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
1-2 tsp Aardvark Reaper Hot Sauce (or substitute Aardvark Habenero Hot Sauce for a little less heat)
3 oz Silver Tequila
1 tbsp Grenadine *optional*
Agave- to taste *optional*
Lime Wedge for wetting the rim
½ tsp Chili powder
1 tsp Coarse Salt
- Moisten the rim of glass with lime wedge and then dip into rim mixture. Fill glass with ice and set aside.
- Add mango, pineapple juice, and lime juice to blender. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- In cocktail shaker, fill with ice and add mango mixture, Reaper sauce, and tequila. Shake vigorously until cold.
- Strain the margarita into the prepared glass.
- Add grenadine or agave to taste. Garnish with lime wedge. Enjoy!