- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1/4 cup Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 c guacamole
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c shredded mixed cheddar and jack cheese
- 1 can (4 1/4 oz.) sliced or chopped black ripe olives
- 1/2 c chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 c chopped onions
- 1 c shredded lettuce
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
- tortilla chips
Mix refried beans and Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce together in bowl. In a glass pie pan or casserole dish, spread refried bean mixture on the bottom of the dish. Layer guacamole, shredded mixed cheddar and jack cheese, then the sour cream over beans. Apply Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce in drops or stream, according to taste, over sour cream.
Top with shredded lettuce, press down slightly. Sprinkle with drained sliced or chopped black ripe olives, chopped tomatoes, then chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.