- 1 cup Drunken Jerk Jamaican Marinade
- 1 (4 pound) pork shoulder
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Set the meat into a roasting pan and cover the pork shoulder in Drunken Jerk. Roast for 20 minutes, and then reduce the heat to 325 degrees F. Continue to cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the shoulder reads 185 degrees F, about 4 hours. Remove the pork from the oven and let stand until cool enough to handle, about 30 minutes.
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (or 1 3/4 cups shredded green/red cabbage + 1/4 cup shredded carrots)
- 1 small can crushed pineapple with juice
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce
Combine mayo, pineapple juice, and salt & pepper to taste in a small bowl, whisking vigorously until completely combined. In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, pineapple, cilantro, and green onion. Pour dressing over vegetables and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Drunken Jerk Pork Tacos
Fill heated tortilla with Drunken Jerk Pulled pork, Pineapple Coleslaw, avocado and top with some more Drunken Jerk Jamaican Marinade to taste.