See meat option below*
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 2 cans black beans (do not drain)
- 2 can kidney beans
- 12oz. can tomato paste
- 1 cup water OR 12oz. Red Stripe
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 large onion coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow, red, or green bell pepper. coarsely chopped
- 1 orange
- ½ bottle Drunken Jerk Jamaican Marinade
In large pot mix first nine ingredients. Squeeze half an orange into the pot and add coarsely chopped peppers. Squeeze remaining orange into pot and add ½ bottle Drunken Jerk to the pot. Once everything’s in the pot heat till boiling. Then reduce heat, cover and simmer for one hour until onions turn translucent.
* For meat chili brown 1/2 pound Italian sausage and 1 pound ground beef in the pot. Drain fat and add the first nine ingredients to the pot.