Wings are synonymous with game day. As you’re watching balls fly through the goalpost, chow down on this easier-than-pie two-ingredient wings recipe. A healthy dose of our Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce delivers a burn that just might linger past the final touchdown.
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken wing pieces
- 3/4 cup Secret Aardvark Habanero Sauce
- Spray sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour wings on sheet pan and spread evenly.
- Broil on high for 15–20 minutes or until brown turning the wings over once.
- Toss wings in sauce to coat.