- 4 Tablespoons Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce
- 8 ounces dark unsweetened chocolate
- 2 sticks butter
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon confectioner sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 8 (4 ounce) ramekins or a muffin tin
- Break the chocolate into pieces and cut the butter into chunks. Melt in a double boiler, stirring until melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar.
- Add Aardvark Habanero to cooled chocolate sauce mixture. Stir the Aardvark Habanero chocolate mixture to the eggs and sugar mixture. Add flour. Stir until blended.
- Fill the ramekins or muffin tins to ¾ with batter. Bake 13 – 15 minutes. The top should be soft in the middle and cake like on the rim. Sprinkle the top with confectioner sugar. Serve warm.