Drunken Jerk Spicy Chili
We’ve got both a veggie and meat version of our delicious chili that’s perfect for your Super Bowl get-together! They’re made with Drunken Jerk Jamaican Marinade for a unique kick.
SEE MEAT OPTION BELOW*
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 2 cans black beans (do not drain)
- 2 can kidney beans
- 12oz. can tomato paste
- 1 cup water OR 12oz. Red Stripe
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 large onion coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow, red, or green bell pepper. coarsely chopped
- 1 orange
- ½ bottle Drunken Jerk Sauce
In large pot mix first nine ingredients. Squeeze half an orange into the pot and add coarsely chopped peppers. Squeeze remaining orange into pot and add ½ bottle Drunken Jerk to the pot. Once everything’s in the pot heat till boiling. Then reduce heat, cover and simmer for one hour until onions turn translucent. * For meat chili brown 1/2 pound Italian sausage and 1 pound ground beef in the pot. Drain fat and add the first nine ingredients to the pot.