It’s November 14, which means it’s National Spicy Guacamole Day! At Secret Aardvark, we love guacamole so much—especially guac with a kick—that we have not one but TWO guacamole recipes for you to celebrate with.
Secret Aardvark Creamy Guacamole
If you like your guacamole creamy, we recommend our creamy guacamole made with Secret Aardvark Habanero sauce!
- 2 large Avocados, pulp of
- 1 small Tomato, diced
- ¼ cup onion
- 2 ½ tablespoons Secret Aardvark Habanero hot sauce or more to taste.
- ¼ cup minced cilantro (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Mash the avocado with a potato masher. Using a fork, whisk in the tomatoes, onion and Secret Aardvark Habanero hot sauce. For an even silkier texture, mix in a food processor. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Mix in the sour cream, and enjoy!
Secret Aardvark Chunky Guacamole
- Three ripe avocados diced into ½ inch cubes
- Two ripe tomatoes diced into ½ inch cubes
- One small onion chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup Serrabanero Green Hot Sauce
- Kosher salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined. To keep the guacamole from turning brown, take a pit from one of the avocados and place in the center of the bowl. Remove just before serving.