Spicy White Bean Soup
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Two 16 once cans white kidney beans, drained
- One 32 ounce box chicken broth
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh spinach
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Serrabanero Green Hot Sauce
In large sauce pan heat oil. Cook onion and celery until tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Stir in beans, chicken broth, and Serrabanero. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Using an immersion blender, blend soup until mostly smooth.
Bring back to a boil, stirring. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, approximately 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice and remove from heat.