- 1 1/2 pounds round red or white potatoes (about 6 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Serrabanero Green Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Paprika, if desired
Place potatoes in 3-quart saucepan; add enough water to cover potatoes. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cook covered 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
Mix mayonnaise, Serrbanero Green Hot Sauce, mustard, salt and pepper in large glass or plastic bowl.
Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss. Stir in eggs. Sprinkle with paprika (if desired). Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors and chill. Store covered in refrigerator.